Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things

I am interested in the viewers of my blog, mostly the ones whom I do not know personally. If you could be so kind, leave a comment on this (anyone can leave an anonymous note) giving a brief explanation on either what you enjoy (or don't) about FaceMouthEar, and if you aren't local to Richmond, Virginia, where you are from, and how you found it. I would thoroughly appreciate the contribution, and hope to improve on content relating towards customary viewer preference. Or, to keep on keepin' on.

Also, if you have any questions for me, leave those as well. If you are interested in seeing or even buying some of my art workings, or if you are interesting in having commissioned work, please let me know via anon comment or email (itsparkblack@yahoo.com).

Ps. Thinking of making this blog a .com, but remaining under Blogspot extension, essentially just eliminating the ".blogspot" from the url, or even making a facemouthear.com official website unto itself. Thoughts? Website-engineering help?

Thanks for visiting, reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment